SPECIALIZING IN UNIQUE GIFTS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

NOVEMBER GRATITUDE

     April 2013 my world came crashing down around me with a six letter word, cancer. Such a simple word, but a word that has a devastating effect on your way of life. Luckily, I am a survivor. I have always found enjoyment in the simple things in life and dearly loved my family and friends. Experiencing cancer has engraved in me a greater appreciation for everything and everyone. I wake up every morning with gratitude in my heart that I am living and can experience joy with family, friends, and by doing the things I love. I hope that I can "pay it forward" for all the blessings I have received in the past, have now, and will have in the future. Never take life for granted, it can drastically change with a simple six letter word.



No comments:

Post a Comment