SPECIALIZING IN UNIQUE GIFTS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN

Monday, January 25, 2010

Initial Entry

This is my first attempt at blogging - impressive for a technology impaired grandmother of five! I gather blogging is an online diary. In my teenage years, a diary was a small book that one wrote all their important thoughts and deeds in and kept under lock and key. The key was always one of the tiniest things imaginable. I would always "hide" my diary so my brothers and sister would not find it. For something that was so important at the time, I have no idea of its whereabouts now. So in this respect, an online diary should never get lost but it shouldn't contain those most secret of secrets. Hopefully, I can share with you the things in the life of a grandmother that makes each day sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment