SPECIALIZING IN UNIQUE GIFTS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Southern Living's Expert Turner Carroll's Painting Tips


Spring time is on its way and naturally, I want to finish my paint project in the laundry room. My husband is very reluctant when it comes to color - so I painted a back hallway to visually show him how it would define the room. He liked it! The laundry room is adjacent to the hallway, so I wanted to extend the paint into it for continuity. If anyone else is hesitant in adding a splash of color, here is Southern Living's video link on their expert's painting tips. It is a short video by Turner Carroll and is in 4 sections:

Bolds
Neutrals
Paint Tips and Tricks
Exterior Color Choices

http://www.southernliving.com/home-garden/decorating/go-bold-00400000040341/?iid=sl-newsletter20100216&PromKey=XET

No comments:

Post a Comment