SPECIALIZING IN UNIQUE GIFTS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN

Thursday, September 2, 2010

COLLECTION OF CONTEMPORARY BROWN FABRIC WITH CIRCLES

This week my sewing projects included this contemporary designer fabric with lots of colorful double and triple circles in reds, greens, and pinks.  The first photo shows my trendy baby gift set that includes a lovey or security blanket, a burp cloth, and a wash cloth.  It would be a trendy baby shower gift to put in a diaper bag.

Trendy Baby Gift Set
by
Snazzy Snugglies

Check out the following etsy shops
with creative gifts
in the same coordinating fabric.
Shoulder Bag
by
Bagalicious

Gadget Bag
by
Bagalicious


Keychain Wristlet
by
Bagalicious

Canvas Hair Bow and Barrette Holder
by
My Lil Butterfly

Lunch Bag
by
eLRBe

3 comments:

  1. Your items look so well made, great work! I especially like the lunch bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric!! Thanks for including my Bagalicious items in your blog post! Best of luck to you...Corinne at Bagalicious, http://facebook.com/bagalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric you've chosen is fantastic and the quality of your workmanship is incredible...looks as good or better than the super expensive high end department store totes, bags, roll-ups etc.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm now one of your new followers. :)

    ReplyDelete