SPECIALIZING IN UNIQUE GIFTS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES - PART 2


Last night's Presidential debate was remarkably different from the first debate. The main difference this time was President Obama's change in demeanor from being passive to being aggressive.   Sometimes I wonder why the debates have set questions, since both candidates usually don't address the questions with definitive answers. I find it laughable what parts of the debate are tweeted about - i.e. "binder full of women" - they completely miss the point of what that "binder full of women" represented.  We all have made grammatical errors in speech, but everyone hearing knows what is being conveyed.  I am pleased that President Obama didn't throw Hilary Clinton under the bus for the Libya debacle, but I am concerned he skirted the real issue regarding the question.  In my opinion, the best moderator so far has been Martha Raddatz in the vice-presidential debate. Too bad we can't have her back for next Monday's debate. Ultimately, this debate didn't change who I will vote for in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment