BOW HOLDER TUTORIAL
Pre-stretched canvas in any size (16” X 20”)
Fabric – 3.5” larger than canvas (19.5” x 23.5”)
- On an even work surface, place your fabric print side down.
- Center the stretched canvas on top of the fabric (back of canvas facing you).
- On one of the edges neatly fold fabric under and then staple in place in the middle.
- Repeat on all four edges, in the middle, being sure to pull fabric tight and even.
- Keep stapling every few inches, alternating sides so the fabric stays straight and even. Tuck in your corners, cutting away any extra fabric.
- Place the ribbon strips on top of the canvas to determine how many rows you need. Cut each piece a few inches longer on the top and bottom.
- Flip canvas over and staple ribbons to the back of the canvas, keeping your spacing even. Repeat this with the bottom edge.
- Install your favorite hanger and it's ready to position on your wall.
- Add your hair bows and hair accessories. Enjoy!