- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14-oz.) package sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 whole unblanched almonds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Drop dough by lightly greased tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Press an almond into top of each cookie.
- 2. Bake at 350º for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 3. Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals and at end. Transfer to a 1-qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag; cut a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over cooled cookies by gently squeezing bag.
- Note: For easy cleanup, put wax paper under the wire rack to catch the excess chocolate as you drizzle it on the cookies.