What a perfect red, white, and blue dessert to serve on Memorial Day. Enjoy it whenever you have a patriotic celebration!
store bought pie crust
6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters (8 oz.)
1 (6 oz.) basket raspberries
1 (4.4 oz.) basket blueberries
- Bake store bought pie crust according to package directions.
- Let pie crust cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on high speed.
- Beat in cream and vanilla, scraping down sides of bowl, until fluffy and well-mixed.
- In another bowl, gently mix berries.
- Spoon two-thirds of cream mixture into crust; smooth top.
- Spoon two-thirds of berries over cream.
- Mound remaining cream in center and top with remaining berries.
- Chill for 1 to 4 hours.