SPECIALIZING IN UNIQUE GIFTS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

COMPUTERS: A LOVE - HATE RELATIONSIP

I admit I am technically challenged, but  I do love using my computer.  For the past 30 years I used one everyday for teaching and personal usage.  But there is a down side to my computers - when they don't work; I don't have a clue how to fix them.  I guess I have been lucky that I only experienced a couple of incidents that were easily resolved.  Recently, I had my HP prompt me to do a system restore.  Dumb me. I followed their instructions and made the mistake of backing up my files on the hard drive.  Now I am having problems finding those files.  I tried and tried, but I still can't find them.  Luckily, most files were backed up on thumb drives or CDs.  Alas, I do not have unconditional LOVE for my computer - I HATE my computer when it doesn't work the way I want it to work.

1 comment:

  1. I am exactly the same way! I'm so dependent on my computer now, but completely clueless when it comes to the technical side.

    ReplyDelete