1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
1can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons grated orange peel
1cup chopped fresh cranberries
1cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
1cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
1cup coarsely crushed pretzels (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough into pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until puffed and edges are golden brown.
- In medium bowl, beat condensed milk, orange peel and egg with whisk until combined. Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spread milk mixture evenly over crust; sprinkle evenly with cranberries, chips and pretzels.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool 1 1/2 hours.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.