SPECIALIZING IN UNIQUE GIFTS FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN

Sunday, November 15, 2015

THANKFULNESS THOUGH # 15

I am thankful for several educators who motivated me to excel. Mrs. Bowman, my fourth grade teacher, took the time and effort to encouraged me to do my best work. Mr. Sebaugh, my high school teacher, introduced me to the world of biology which later became my college major. Dr. Cook, my Human Anatomy and Physiology professor, opened up the fascinating world of the human body. Sister Theresa Marie Braun provided me with my first assignment in teaching science, and she encouraged me to spread my wings as an educator.

I am thankful my parents knew education was the means of attaining a better way of life, and for working hard to provide me with that opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment